The month gone by since last posting in my gratitude diary has been an emotional one, settling back into life without Nita.
I finished the mosaic for Nita’s sister, and shipped it off yesterday afternoon and have been really down in the dumps and teary today, missing who and what I don’t have. So I need to get some balance back by showing some gratitude for all I do have.
Today I’m grateful for:
- my gorgeous daughter and her beautiful soul
- my cats, who bring me so much love and entertainment
- my family
- the rain we’ve had
- the internet
- making mosaics and the many positives it gives me
- friends, despite them all living far away
- cups of tea with shortbread cream biscuits
- my plants
- being able to pay my bills
- no debt
- being able to teach my daughter to drive
- the smell of jasmine flowering