I’m so grateful for this second Mystery Blogger Award nomination given by Rory from A Guy Called Bloke! I’ve probably said it before, but I feel immensely honoured to have Rory’s support for my little blog as I respect his talent so much. Rory’s been busy lately merging his three wonderful sites into one powerfully engaging site, giving his followers a very diverse choice of reading material. Rory is wonderfully articulate and writes passionately about the environment and mental health issues & advocacy, and I encourage you to head over and immerse yourself in his writings.
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three Things About Me:
- I have two furry family members, Meisha and Ji – although I’m sure they’d tell you they have two humans, Jessie and me!
- I’m easily sucked in to loving ‘reality’ TV. Sad, I know, but true. We’ve got the grand final of My Kitchen Rules on Sunday night *squeal*. The other’s are quite sad – Bachelor in Paradise has just finished, and I’m really missing Gogglebox!! Married at First Sight – that was trash but had to watch it! I’m looking forward to House Rules starting. That one has a little more integrity so I’ll stop there.
- I love watching anything David Attenborough. Anything and everything.
Rory’s Questions for Me:
If life was measured by a piece of string, how long would Infinity be?
Infinitely long I’d say, without grabbing a calculator.
What do butterflies get in their stomach when they’re nervous?
Hahaha, great question! Fleas??
Is it illegal to kill an ant?
Not in my verandah world. Bastards want to nest in my pot plants!!
Which ‘urban legend’ scares you the most?
The bogeyman under the bed. It’s freaking me out now sitting here writing at 2.31am haha. As a kid I used to turn my light off at the door, run then jump before my legs got near the side of the bed. Then I’d hide under the covers untiI I needed fresh air. Which I can’t imagine was for long as I’m sure I’d die from breathing in my exhaled carbon dioxide, have since I can remember.
Of the following films, which would you say is the most fitting to be classed as totally Mysterious and more importantly … why?
Eyes Wide Shut
The Da Vinci Code
Gone Girl for me. The plot twists and turns didn’t allow me to become complacent with the storyline throughout the entire movie. I think what added to the mystery was having the wife as the unpredictable and violent partner. It wasn’t the usual plotline, and not one I could predict. And the ending…OMG!!! Left me speechless! Well, maybe dumbfounded is a better choice of words as there was a little shouting at the tv. I won’t ruin it for anyone who hasn’t seen the ending though.
My Mystery Blogger Award Nominees:
*My ‘Mystery’ twist is that I’m going to nominate 5 blogs I like that are new to me*
I hope you’ll head over to their blogs and have a read.
Questions For My Nominees:
- What would your contribution be in a self-sufficient community?
- Are you a calm driver, or one known to offer free birdies and helpful advice when needed?
- Describe the person you love the most in five words.
- If you could go back in time, what piece of advice would you give your younger self?
- Would you rather befriend an angel or a witch, and why?
Thank you to the WordPress community for creating a safe place for people to share their stories.